Brian de Staic delivery charges
We have two methods of shipping:
Method 1. Regular Post/ Uninsured Shipping (Up to 3 week delivery time to locations outside of Ireland)
Ireland and Northern Ireland: €10.00
Rest of Europe: €18
Rest of World: €18
*Please note if your order is lost in transit, stolen or undelivered, Brian de Staic Jewellers is not responsible with uninsured shipping
Method 2. Fed-ex
FedEx Insured Shipping (6-8 business day delivery time) The Jewellery is insured.
UK Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands €25
Australia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico ,New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam €55
Cyprus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia €35
Once you place your order you will receive an ‘order acknowledgement email’ detailing the products you have ordered. Please note, this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Once your product has been shipped from our workshop we will send you a ‘despatch confirmation email’.
We may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
- We were unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- There is a pricing or product description error.
- Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information - we encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or canceling your order.
*Please note you will need to sign for your delivery.
*Please note for international orders delivery may take longer.