Awards and Commissions
Brian de Staic Jewellery was presented to:
His Holiness Pope John Paul II
Presidents of Ireland: Mary Robinson, President Mary McAleese, President Michael D Higgins.
Presidents of the U.S. A.: Bill Clinton and family and President George Bush and family.
Taoisigh (Prime Ministers) of Ireland Charles Haughey, Bertie Aherne, Enda Kenny, MEP John Hume & American Ambassader Jean Kennedy Smith
His Royal Highness Charles, The Prince of Wales & his wife The Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla were presented with lapel pins and The Brian de Staic Fuchsia Collection.
Astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first person to walk on the Moon was presented with a Brian de Staic Riasc Necklace when he visited County Kerry. Mrs. Armstrong was also presented with a fuchsia necklace and earrings.
Many celebrities own jewellery from the Brian de Staic Collection
Film stars: Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Saoirse Ronan, Johnny Depp, Nicole Kidman, Maureen O Hara, Ellen Barkin, Gabriel Byrne, Scot Wilson, and Paul Newman, Laura Dern actress and director Cecilia Peck, Sir Ian McKellan
Film Directors: Ron Howard, Stephen Frears, Jim Sheridan and Jean-Jacques Beineix.
Musicians: Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks , Leanne Rimes and Alan Jackson, Patti Lovelace and Clint Black
Dignitaries: American Science Fiction Writer Ray Bradbury, Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh, The Kerry Millennium football Team ( legends), Golfer Christy O Connor
- 1993 Finalist in RTE TV Business Competition " Up and Running"
- 1995 Finalist in ACC Small Business of the Year Award.
- 1997 Nominated for Kerry Businessman of the Year Award.
- 2003 Awarded The International Star Award for Quality.
- 2007 Shortlisted for Business Award by Údaras na Gaeltachta . Won Gradam Gnó na Gaeltachta announced in a special live TV Ceremony.
- 2008 Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Business as Gaeilge Awards.
- 2009 Finalist in The KPMG Munster Business Person of the Year Awards.
- 2010 Presented with a Special Merit Award at the Kerry Fashion Week for his contribution to design Locally, Nationally and Internationally.
- 2013 - 2019 Selected to design & create The Murakami Award.
- 2014 - 2019 Selected to design & create YA-O-TY (Young Animator of the Year Award)
- 2015 Brian de Staic features on “National Geographic."
2016 The Comóradh 1916 Jewellery Collection Launch. President Michael D Higgins presented with a BdeS Comóradh Tie Pin.
2018 Business Man of the Year Award, Brides of Kerry
2018 Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall were inducted into the Order of Innisfallen in a ceremony in Killarney. Each lapel pin is individually commissioned and crafted by renowned goldsmith Brian de Staic.
The Kerry County Council presented Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall with a Brian de Staic Fuchsia Pendant & Earrings on on their visit to the Kingdom of Kerry.
- 2018 An chéad áit ag Gradam Gnó Chiarraí 2018 sa Chatagóir Turasóireachta ag an Oireachtas 1 Samhain
2019 Brian de Staic Jewelry -WINNER Top 25 Best Places To Buy Handmade Jewelry Online - by GUIDE FOR BUYING.”https://www.guideforbuying.com/handmade-jewelry/2019
AlM Shortlisted for Marketing Award using The Irish Language
2019 Celebrating 75 Years of Family Businees in High Street 1944 - 2019. Launch of The Killarney Collection / Bailiúcháin an Daingin
2019 Brian de Staic won The Best Jewellery Store 2019 at The Irish Independant Retail Awards
2019 Brian de Staic celebrated 20 years exhibiting at The Big E 2000 - 2019
2019 Máiréad de Staic featured on Irish TV Programme “Seal le Dáithí”
2020 Launch of The Dingle Collection / Bailiúcháin an Daingin
- Chain of Office for The Kerry County Council
- Chain of Office For the International Police Association
- Remodolled the Chain of Office for Killarney Urban Council
- Trophy for Kerry Businessman of the Year Award
- Gregory Peck Award for The Dingle Film Festival
- Tiara for Rós Fódhla, Tiara for The Queen of Puck Fair, Several Wedding Tiaras.
- Reproduction of The Dingle Penny Commemorative Coin for Tomás Ashe
- Murakami Award Dingle Film Festival & Young Animator of the Year Award Dingle Film Festival