ONLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP WITHIN IRELAND*
Regular use of Connoisseurs Precious Jewellery Cleaner will bring out the brilliance of your gold, platinum, diamonds & precious stone jewellery (do not use on softer stones listed below). Polymers in our jewellery cleaning formula help to reduce the appearance of tiny scratches in settings. Connoisseurs Precious Bath is a good way to clean most metals used in jewellery today. Ammonia-Free.
EACH CLEANER COMES WITH
- Dip tray and brush included.
HOW TO USE
1. Carefully cut the seal from the container.
2. Place only one piece of jewellery in the dip try. Lower dip tray into cleaning solution for up to 30 seconds. It is not necessary to soak for any extended period of time. Repeat the process if needed.
3. Remove dip tray from container and rinse thoroughly in room temperature water. The cleansing brush included with the cleaner may be used to clean difficult to reach crevices.
4. Dry jewellery with a lint free cloth.
5. Use Connoisseurs gold polishing cloth or jewellery wipes to give your jewellery added shine. The gold polishing cloth and jewellery wipes will apply an anti-tarnish barrier to gold jewellery.
For softer gem stones and other materials, such as opals, onyx, turquoise, mother of pearl and coral we recommend using our Connoisseurs Delicate Jewellery Cleaner because of their porous nature they require a gentler formulation. Do not use ultrasonic machines on these delicate stones.